Persian Rug Village is the voice of authority in Scotland for rug and carpet repair and restoration work.
Services we offer include:
- hand spinning
- a range of other specialist treatments
We have unsurpassed knowledge of handmade and antique carpets from any part of the world. Our expertise is an assurance that your treasure will be properly looked after using the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship. When properly cared for, a handmade rug can last for generations and bring enjoyment and appreciation for many years to come while gaining value as an antique.
Typical Rug Repairs include:
- re-weaving holes, slits, tears
- re-piling threadbare areas
- repairing burn marks
- rug fringe repair, level and stopping ends
- rug side cord and border repairs
- moth damage prevention and moth damage repairs
- family pets and pest damage repairs
We take on any new, semi-antique and antique rugs, kilims, aubussons and sumaks from any regions.
Although we are based in Edinburgh, we cover the needs of many antique collectors from different parts of the world.
There’s much more we can do, so if you don’t see your problem listed on the website, simply Contact us with the details. We offer free and friendly advice!